Mazda CX-90 Price and Packaging Revealed
Mazda’s first nationally available electrified vehicle is here. The 2024 Mazda CX-90 is what results from a union of tradition and modernity. Plus, Mazda just announced pricing and packaging for its all-new flagship vehicle, the first-ever Mazda CX-90. Set to go on sale this spring, the 2024 Mazda CX-90 features an alluring design, well-crafted interior, and performance-oriented electrified powertrains. Check out the first-ever Mazda CX-90 now at Mazda Orland Park!
Three Incredible Electrified Powertrains Available
The Mazda CX-90 will be offered with three new powertrain options: Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo S, Mazda CX-90 PHEV, and Mazda CX-90 3.3. Plus, the three-row crossover SUV will be offered with 11 packages to meet various customer needs.
- Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo S: Equipped with the e-Skyactiv G 3.3L Inline 6 Turbo, which is the most powerful mass production gasoline engine developed by Mazda, the Turbo S produces up to 340 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque when using the recommended premium fuel while achieving an EPA estimated 23 mpg city, 28 mpg highway, and 25 mpg combined.
- Mazda CX-90 PHEV: This e-Skyactiv PHEV powertrain is an electric motor mated to a 2.5-liter naturally aspirated four-cylinder engine that produces 323 horsepower and 369 lb-ft of torque when using the recommended premium fuel. To provide owners with flexibility and peace of mind, Mazda’s 2.5-liter naturally aspirated four-cylinder engine has been adapted to work alongside the electric motor and 17.8 kWh high-capacity battery. This is helpful for longer drives or when the driver requires maximum acceleration, such as merging onto the freeway.
- Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo: This powertrain features the standard e-Skyactiv G 3.3L Turbo engine that produces 280 horsepower and 332 lb-ft of torque with regular fuel that can achieve an EPA estimated 24 mpg city, 28 mpg highway, and 25 mpg combined. Both inline six engines are equipped with M-Hybrid Boost, a 48-volt mild-hybrid system, providing efficiency without compromising its remarkable performance.
Mazda CX-90 Pricing
The 2024 Mazda CX-90 will have a starting MSRP of $39,595 and will arrive in dealerships in spring 2023. Here’s the rest of the Mazda CX-90 pricing:
- Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo Select: $39,595
- Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo Preferred: $43,445
- Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo Preferred Plus: $45,900
- Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo Premium: $48,900
- Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo Premium Plus: $52,950
- Mazda CX-90 PHEV Preferred: $47,445
- Mazda CX-90 PHEV Premium: $52,900
- Mazda CX-90 PHEV Premium Plus: $56,950
- Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo S: $51,750
- Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo S Premium: $56,450
- Mazda CX-90 3.3 Turbo S Premium Plus: $59,950
Visit Mazda of Orland Park!
Looking for a Mazda dealer near me? Mazda of Orland Park is not your typical car dealership. We are now an employee-owned Mazda dealership staffed with long-term employees who will continue to give you the award-winning customer service you expect. We have a great selection of new and used vehicles, or you can order a new Mazda online. We have a great Mazda service department with equally amazing service specials and professionally trained technicians and mechanics who love working on Mazda models. Visit us to test drive new Mazda models like the all-new 2024 CX-90 today!