10 Features Mazda of Orland Park Loves about the Mazda CX-50
The 2023 Mazda CX-50 is here. An instigator of curiosity, the 2023 Mazda CX-50 starts at just $26,800 and features a panoramic moonroof and a towing capacity of 3500 lbs. Set to release to Mazda dealers in 2023, this exciting new model is sure to make a splash. It combines all the best features of your favorite Mazdas with new innovations, sleek design, and tremendous capability. Check out all of the amazing Mazda CX-50 features today!
Top Ten Features of the Mazda CX-50
- A Turbocharged Engine: It delivers up to 256 horsepower and 320 lb.-ft. of torque for wherever your search leads you. Enabled by Mazda’s latest generation of driving technology, you’ll feel an incredible sense of oneness with the Mazda CX-50 on nearly any terrain.
- Panoramic Moonroof: Rugged capabilities are fused with artful composition to give the Mazda CX-50 alluring capability. And whether it’s cascading moonlight or the green dappled canvas of a forest ceiling, your moments in nature can last longer through the Mazda CX-50’s available Panoramic Moonroof.
- Rear Power Liftgate: To help you access the outdoors comfortably and conveniently, the Mazda CX-50 was intentionally designed for how you’ll use it to transport your gear and equipment. Open and close the liftgate with ease with the Mazda CX-50’s programmable Rear Power Liftgate. Customize how high the liftgate rises for easier access, and to always be within reach.
- Top Safety Features: The 2023 Mazda CX-50 was awarded the IIHS Top Safety Pick+ award. The award is yet another recognition of the excellent Mazda CX-50 safety rating. With incredible safety features, like seat belt reminders and a front crash prevention system, it’s no wonder that the Mazda CX-50 has a superior rating for safety.
- Mazda Connected Services: The road less traveled is no place to lose touch. With Mazda Connected Services complimentary for three years, you have access to vital resources like Roadside Assistance, automatic 911 dialing, your vehicle’s health status report, remote engine start, and more. All available 24/7 through the MyMazda App on your mobile device.
- In-Cabin Wifi: Share your adventures with friends and family, access weather forecasts or stream your favorite content with on-board Wi-Fi. Enjoy complimentary in-car Wi-Fi for three months or up to 2 GB.
- Bose Audio System: Pair the sounds of nature with your favorite track. Whatever music you select to accompany the views, hear it as the artist intended on the available 12-speaker Bose sound system. Custom-engineered for the Mazda CX-50, it’s a seamless enhancement to any adventure.
- Intelligent Drive Select (Mi-Drive): Mi-Drive combines different drive modes with Mazda i-Activ AWD and an available turbo engine to match the type of driving you’re doing with the terrain you’re on, to invigorate your passion to go further, more often, into the outdoors.
- High Strength Roof Rails: The Mazda CX-50’s High-Strength Roof Rails are designed to support you and your equipment such as kayaks, bikes and even a pop-up tent. The lowered roof line also helps to access gear or climb into your tent.
- Wireless Charging Pad: Stay charged, however far you go with Mazda CX-50 technology. With the Mazda CX-50’s available Wireless Charging Pad, keeping your compatible smartphone charged has never been easier. Simply place it on the charging pad until the indicator light turns green, and venture on.
Visit Mazda of Orland Park!
Looking for a Mazda near me? Mazda of Orland Park is not your typical car dealership. We are now an employee-owned Mazda dealership staffed with long-term employees who will continue to give you the award-winning customer service you expect. We have a great selection of new and used vehicles, or you can order a new Mazda online. We have a great Mazda service department with equally amazing service specials and professionally trained technicians and mechanics who love working on Mazda models. Stop in today to test drive the all-new 2023 Mazda CX-50!