Find the Right 2023 Mazda CX-5 Configuration for You
Transcend the ordinary with the 2023 Mazda CX-5. With its exquisitely sculpted exterior and sophisticated interior space, the 2023 Mazda CX-5 feels like it’s tailored to you. It transcends refinement. Combined with our now standard i-Active AWD and increased horsepower available for turbo models, this CUV provides an elevated driving experience that invigorates both body and mind. And now, a wealth of trim options means there’s a perfect CX-5 for everyone. Stop by Mazda of Orland Park to learn more about 2023 Mazda CX-5 trim levels today!
So Many Trims to Choose From
There are so many great 2023 Mazda CX-5 configurations to choose from. Starting at $26,700, the 2.5 S trim offers i-Activ AWD, Advanced Smart City Brake Support with Pedestrian Detection, and Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration. At the top of the lineup is the 2.5 Turbo Signature, which starts at just $39,650 and offers Nappa leather-trimmed seats, 360 View Monitor, and Genuine layered wood trim. In between those two models sits the 2.5 S Select, 2.5 S Preferred, 2.5 S Carbon Edition, 2.5 S Premium, 2.5 S Premium Plus, and 2.5 Turbo. See more below!
- 2.5 S Select: Starting at just $28,500, this trim features heated front seats, dual-zone automatic climate control, and a 6-way power-adjusted driver’s seat.
- 2.5 S Preferred: Now starting at $30,190, the 2.5 S Preferred includes leather-trimmed seats, a power sliding glass moonroof with interior sunshade, and an 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat.
- 2.5 S Carbon Edition: This trim features exclusive Polymetal Gray Metallic paint, 19-inch alloy wheels with Black Metallic Finish, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel with Red stitching. It starts at just $31,100.
- 2.5 S Premium: This trim starts $33,000 and features dual body-colored heated side mirrors, 19-inch aluminum alloy wheels with Black Metallic finish with Machine Cut, and paddle shifters.
- 2.5 S Premium Plus: The 2.5 S Premium Plus features an Active Driving Display, Bose 10-speaker surround sound system with Counterpoint and AudioPilot, and heated rear seats. It now starts at just $35,500
- 2.5 Turbo: Starting at $36,850, this trim features a SKYACTIV-G 2.5 Dynamic Pressure Turbo engine, a wireless phone charger, and a gloss black grille.
Engineered to Elevate Each Drive
With available Turbo and standard AWD, the Mazda CX-5 offers a harmonious balance of responsive handling and effortless acceleration. With i-Activ AWD, now standard, along with an increase in horsepower available for Turbo models, it’s engineered to invigorate each drive. Mazda Intelligent Drive Select technology (Mi-Drive) allows you to customize your drive modes along various roads and surfaces. With the push of a button, you can choose between Normal, Sport and available Off-Road Modes for a more tailored performance and a deeper connection between you and your vehicle.
Visit Mazda of Orland Park!
Looking for a Mazda near me? Mazda of Orland Park is not your typical car dealership. We are now an employee-owned Mazda dealership staffed with long-term employees who will continue to give you the award-winning customer service you expect. We have a great selection of new and used vehicles, or you can order a new Mazda online. We have a great Mazda service department with equally amazing service specials and professionally trained technicians and mechanics who love working on Mazda models. Visit us to check out the 2023 Mazda CX-5 trim levels today!